(Scroll down for important announcements)REMINDER:
GOOD FRIDAY SERVICE,
TONIGHT 7 PMJohn 11:25-26 Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life.
Whoever believes in me, though he die,
yet shall he live, and everyone who lives and believes in me shall never die. THIS SUNDAY:"And I will pour on the house of David and on the inhabitants of Jerusalem the Spirit of grace and supplication; then they will look on Me whom they pierced…"
-Zechariah 12:10 HE IS RISEN!Children's Sunday School 9:30 A.M.
No Parenting Class This Week
Adult Sunday School 9:30 A.M.
God's Gracious Self-Revelation to His People
Speaker: Denny Morgan
Church Service 10:45 A.M.Children's Church
Little Lambs (2.5 yrs.- Kindergarten.) & Roaring Lions (1st & 2nd grade)
Sept 8th 2018
for Harry and Ruth Stoliker
All ladies are invited to our annualWomen's Retreat in Ocean Grove, NJ!!Speaker:
: Hard Working Women for the Cause of ChristDate
: May 18-20
Registration for EBC women, as well as prior retreat attendees, will be:March 18, 25, April 8
Open registration will be April 15, 22, 29
Come and be encouraged by good teaching, fellowship, and relaxing in a beautiful spot of God's creation!
Women's Retreat, Ocean Grove, NJ
We will be visiting at Warren Haven
Several women have approached me about going to Ocean Grove on Thursday, May 17,2018. I have emailed Robyn (manager of Grove Hall), and she is delighted some of us would like to extend out time at Grove Hall. The guidelines for the extra day are as follows:
1. You must stay in the same room you you are staying for the retreat. Linens will not be changed.
2. The cost of the extra night will be approximately $45.00. It may be a few dollars more, depending on how many of us go early.
3. In order to ensure your reservation; you must let me know by SUNDAY, MAY 12,2018 of your intention to go early.
4. The MONEY MUST BE SEPARATE FROM THE RETREAT MONEY. I (Agnes Geraghty) will be the contact person. Either cash or a check made out to be will be accepted. Please wait to find out the cost, before giving me any money.
5. We will have use of the refrigerator. A simple breakfast will be served Friday morning. YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN FOR ALL OTHER MEALS THURSDAY AND FRIDAY.
6. If you know someone outside of E.B.C. attending the retreat, please let them know of this opportunity.
My contact information is:
Looking forward to a Blessed Time of Refreshment
at 12:45pm every second Friday of the month to sing hymns and provide a short devotional. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
if you can make it, by the Weds. before.
Week of July 23, 2018
Shepherding Groups Meet
Next Sunday, April 8th, 2018
TORTURED FOR CHRIST
If interested in attending, sign ups are in the Church foyer. Please indicate how many individuals will be attending, next to your name. Free, soft cover copies of the Book is available while supplies last.
Contact: Lou Konscol (908) 892-3211 or Dave Yannacone (908) 852-6567
Care Net Pregnancy Resources will be having their next client advocate & volunteer training on:
Monday: 4/2 & 4/9 from 6pm-9pm &
Saturday: 4/7 & 4/14 from 9am-3pm
To register and get more information please contact,
Laura Hanrahan, 908-500-2858
April 13 @ 7 PM
BRIGADE Sponsored Men's Breakfast
April 14th @ 8:30 A.M.
Sign-Up in Church foyer
Contact: Rich Hrynoweski
Father/Daughter Breakfast - 10 AM (Saturday)
EBC Day of Prayer
National Day of Prayer
May 3rd, 2018
All Bulletin, Dispatch, PowerPoint submissions are due before 12 Noon Wednesdays
EBC CALENDAR OF EVENTS
FOR THIS COMING WEEK
No Explorer Girls' Classes this week
A.M. Women's Bible Study (9:15 A.M.)
Sr. Men's Bible Study (9 A.M.)
"UPHELD" MSYG (6:15 P.M.)
Praise Team Rehearsal (7 P.M.)
Men's Evening Bible Study (7 P.M.)
Early Morning Men's Bible Study (6:30 A.M.)
"UPHELD" SHYG Meeting
Friend us on Facebook!!
Please Pray for EBC's MinistriesSunday School
- Contact: Stacy BeckerCollege Ministry
- Contact: Jackie TyndallChildren's Church
- Contact: Tonia HrynoweskiExplorer Girls
- Contact: Holly RollerThe Boys' Brigade
- Contact: Rich HrynoweskiMiddle School Youth Group
- Contact: Mark HuselandSenior High Youth Group
- Contact: Mark Huseland